If we could establish community based solar energy grid, CSG.
The nation has massive power deficit yet we have plenty sunlight for the greater part of the year.
I propose that communities be put into energy clusters where;
1. Solar panels are installed on the rooftops,
- depending on size and direction its facing.
2. Solar panels are connected to a grid,
- they supply their DC to a bus grid.
3. Grid is connected to one central energy reservoir(battery unit),
- it's the pool where excess energy is stored.
4. Electrical inverter is connected to battery unit,
- device inverts stored DC to AC which goes to the households.
5. Inverter supplies the grid with AC power,
6. Metre box and MCB are installed at each household,
- MCB is a standard protective device for households. The metre measures energy usage in the household and helps identify the high energy gadgets.
For the good of the Republic!