There at least five basic stages in developing a technology enterprise;
1. Identify the flaw(s) in a situation/system/tradition.
2. Come up with different possible improvements, ideas and solutions.
3. Establish the problem statement, the significance and importance of the project, the goals, the obstacles, constraints and challenges. Qualify your project's worth, convince yourself first.
4. Research, Creativity and innovation will help you come up with the technical aspects, strategies and layout required.
5. Sharing and reaching out to the market, partners, investors, policy makers and academics.
In the next installment we explore each of the stages in detail.