Monday, 9 July 2012

Celebrating the internet experience

I first signed up with yahoo.com to have my first email address in 2005.

The account lasted a few months before i jumped to gmail.com and then started a cyber spree.
I signed up with perfspot.com in 2008, then in early 2009 joined netlog.com, facebook.com, badoo.com and opera.com.

In 2010, i joined linkedin.com & twitter.com and also started blogging.
My first blog was with opera then i joined wordpress.com in 2011.
I am now with blogger.com via google+.

I started chatting with mxit.com, had a brief flirtation with nimbuzz, 2go, mig33.
Tumblr has proved unusable and remains unpopular.

Sha.co.zw a zimbabwean version is on a steady rise.
I have relied on umnet.com and mobile9.com for ebooks.

With the internet experience getting better everyday, there is more to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email